Britney Spears “Banned” From Using Internet During Sam Lufti Case?
11:22 am, October 30th, 2012
“Britney Spears has been banned from the internet as her darkest days are played out in court,” begins a piece in The Sun.
The British tab claims that her dad Jamie and fiancé Jason Trawick made the decision to bar Spears from using the Web because they fear “she could suffer another breakdown” during the case brought by Sam Lufti, who alleges he was wrongfully blamed in Lynne Spears’ book as the cause of the singer’s past problems.
A so-called “source” for The Sun says, “Britney has been banned from reading about the trial for her own good. They are trying to protect her from all this. It will be terrible for her recovery if she reads about her worst days all over again.”
Her rep tells Gossip Cop the claim is “completely not true.”
And another source says her manager Larry Rudolph has been at her home several times in the last few days while “she has been on the computer.”
As they say in computer speak, The Sun’s report… bytes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet