CLAIM: Britney Spears “Banned” From Having a Cell Phone
3:13 pm, August 12th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
The tabloid says the world famous pop star is not allowed to own a cell phone because her handlers are trying to “avoid a repeat of past meltdowns.”
A supposed “source” for the paper explains, “Britney’s inner-circle keep a close eye on her to ensure she keeps herself together. One of the rules is she gave up her cell phone. That helps them keep her under control.”
As in, wow, this is one of the stupidest stories we’ve read in a while.
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop, “The whole story is incorrect.”
Yet another phony claim from The Sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids