CLAIM: Britney Spears “Banned” From Having a Cell Phone
3:13 pm, August 12th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
The tabloid says the world famous pop star is not allowed to own a cell phone because her handlers are trying to “avoid a repeat of past meltdowns.”
A supposed “source” for the paper explains, “Britney’s inner-circle keep a close eye on her to ensure she keeps herself together. One of the rules is she gave up her cell phone. That helps them keep her under control.”
As in, wow, this is one of the stupidest stories we’ve read in a while.
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop, “The whole story is incorrect.”
Yet another phony claim from The Sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now