CLAIM: Britney Spears “Banned” From Having a Cell Phone
3:13 pm, August 12th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
The tabloid says the world famous pop star is not allowed to own a cell phone because her handlers are trying to “avoid a repeat of past meltdowns.”
A supposed “source” for the paper explains, “Britney’s inner-circle keep a close eye on her to ensure she keeps herself together. One of the rules is she gave up her cell phone. That helps them keep her under control.”
As in, wow, this is one of the stupidest stories we’ve read in a while.
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop, “The whole story is incorrect.”
Yet another phony claim from The Sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey