CLAIM: Britney Spears “Banned” From Having a Cell Phone
3:13 pm, August 12th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
The tabloid says the world famous pop star is not allowed to own a cell phone because her handlers are trying to “avoid a repeat of past meltdowns.”
A supposed “source” for the paper explains, “Britney’s inner-circle keep a close eye on her to ensure she keeps herself together. One of the rules is she gave up her cell phone. That helps them keep her under control.”
As in, wow, this is one of the stupidest stories we’ve read in a while.
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop, “The whole story is incorrect.”
Yet another phony claim from The Sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years