CLAIM: Britney Spears “Banned” From Having a Cell Phone
3:13 pm, August 12th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
The tabloid says the world famous pop star is not allowed to own a cell phone because her handlers are trying to “avoid a repeat of past meltdowns.”
A supposed “source” for the paper explains, “Britney’s inner-circle keep a close eye on her to ensure she keeps herself together. One of the rules is she gave up her cell phone. That helps them keep her under control.”
As in, wow, this is one of the stupidest stories we’ve read in a while.
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop, “The whole story is incorrect.”
Yet another phony claim from The Sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court