CLAIM: Britney Spears’ Diet Leading to Health Issues
1:00 pm, August 22nd, 2012
“Britney Spears is starving herself on an extreme 600-calories-a-day diet — and the side effects are causing a stink on the ‘X Factor’ set,” claims the National Enquirer.
A “source” tells the tabloid, “Britney’s breath absolutely reeks!”
“It must be the acids in her tummy or something from this crazy diet she’s on because her breath will start smelling 20 minutes after she brushes her teeth,” explains the Enquirer source, who’s apparently well-versed in both “tummy” medicine and Spears’ teeth-brushing schedule.
The magazine says that Spears’ issue is the result of a “strict diet” that one so-called “friend” describes as “absolutely brutal.”
Spears is said to eat a combination of egg whites, whey protein shakes, and lean meats that one random “weight loss specialist” — who’s never personally consulted with the singer — explains “can cause bad breath by producing breath-affecting byproducts or ammonia in the body.”
That very well may be true — but it has nothing to do with Spears.
A source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop the diet and bad breath story is “not true.”
Once again, the Enquirer stinks up the joint.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'