CLAIM: Britney Spears’ Diet Leading to Health Issues
1:00 pm, August 22nd, 2012
“Britney Spears is starving herself on an extreme 600-calories-a-day diet — and the side effects are causing a stink on the ‘X Factor’ set,” claims the National Enquirer.
A “source” tells the tabloid, “Britney’s breath absolutely reeks!”
“It must be the acids in her tummy or something from this crazy diet she’s on because her breath will start smelling 20 minutes after she brushes her teeth,” explains the Enquirer source, who’s apparently well-versed in both “tummy” medicine and Spears’ teeth-brushing schedule.
The magazine says that Spears’ issue is the result of a “strict diet” that one so-called “friend” describes as “absolutely brutal.”
Spears is said to eat a combination of egg whites, whey protein shakes, and lean meats that one random “weight loss specialist” — who’s never personally consulted with the singer — explains “can cause bad breath by producing breath-affecting byproducts or ammonia in the body.”
That very well may be true — but it has nothing to do with Spears.
A source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop the diet and bad breath story is “not true.”
Once again, the Enquirer stinks up the joint.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin