Britney Spears “Devastated” Kevin Federline is Having a Baby Girl?
3:08 pm, June 8th, 2011
Despite being a woman who “has everything” — from two adorable sons and a loving boyfriend to a successful career and a multimillion-dollar home — the mag says it was “like a cruel twist of fate when Britney learned that Kevin’s girlfriend, Victoria Prince, is expecting a bouncing baby girl.”
According to the tab, Spears has been “yearning” and “desperate” for a daughter.
“When Victoria got pregnant, Britney was jealous to begin with, but the fact that it’s a girl is really killing her,” says an alleged source for the magazine.
It’s that serious?
In Touch claims Spears’ “inner circle” has hatched a plan to help keep her mind off the impending birth of the Federline daughter: “They think she needs to be away when the baby is born,” notes a so-called insider, “so it’s at their recommendation she’s going on tour.”
Wait. Spears, who’s on the road in support of her “Femme Fatale” album, wouldn’t be touring if Federline’s girlfriend was expecting a boy?
A rep for Spears assures Gossip Cop the singer is not “devastated” her ex is having a girl, and that the In Touch story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet