‘Dancing With the Stars’ Emergency Scare
11:20 pm, November 19th, 2010BREAKING!
Big scare at “Dancing with the Stars.”
Staff at the show discovered a white powder substance reportedly in Bristol Palin‘s fan mail, leading to an emergency response.
A section of CBS Studio City – where the program is filmed – was quickly evacuated.
Fortunately, after screening the substance, it was determined not to be hazardous.
An ABC rep for the show confirms to Gossip Cop: “An envelope containing an unknown substance was delivered to the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ production office on Friday evening.”
The rep adds, “Security and the Los Angeles Fire Department and Los Angeles Police Department were immediately notified. Measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel.”
“Ultimately we were advised by the LAFD that the substance was determined to be talcum powder,” says the rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting