Bristol Palin Slams Obama For Supporting Gay Marriage, Goes After Glee
2:12 pm, May 10th, 2012
Palin particularly criticized the fact that Obama’s decision was influenced by his daughters.
She wrote on her blog on Thursday, “While it’s great to listen to your kids’ ideas, there’s also a time when dads simply need to be dads. In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage.”
Palin adds, “As great as her friends may be – we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.”
The “Dancing With the Stars” alum further notes, “In this situation, it was the other way around. I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger, or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.”
Palin concludes, “Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of ‘Glee.’”
What do you think of Palin’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models