Bristol Palin Breaks Down and Walks Out on DWTS, Then Performs Her “Best Dance”
10:19 pm, October 8th, 2012VIDEO
Bristol Palin had a mini-breakdown during “Dancing with the Stars” rehearsals earlier this week.
As seen on Monday’s “All Stars” episode, the returning competitor tearfully confronted partner Mark Ballas, accusing him of wanting to quit the competition because they are paired together again.
“I feel like you’re just bummed that you have me as a partner,” Palin said, suggesting that Ballas would rather be paired with standouts Sabrina Bryan and Shawn Johnson.
Ballas tried defending himself and his committment, even though he missed a recent rehearsal.
“I swear to god, I feel like you want to go home,” Palin told him through tears.
She ultimately walked out on their session, leading Ballas to exclaim, “What the f**k am I supposed to do now?!”
The two came back together for Monday’s live show, where they performed an aggression-filled paso doble that impressed the the judges.
Commending Palin for channeling her frustration into the dance, Len Goodman said it was “easily your best dance, without a doubt.”
“Bristol, the ice queen with a killer streak,” exclaimed Bruno Tonioli. “You looked better than ever!”
Carrie Ann Inaba agreed, telling Palin, “I think you’re proving yourself a worthy competitor.”
Still, Palin’s 22.5 was the lowest score of the night — and tomorrow is a double elimination.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids