Brigitte Nielsen “In Pain But OK” After Car Accident
1:10 pm, December 22nd, 2011
Brigitte Nielsen was involved in a car accident and rushed to the emergency room in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, Gossip Cop confirms.
The actress and reality TV veteran was a passenger in a vehicle hit from behind by a woman police believe was drunk.
A rep for Nielsen tells Gossip Cop she was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was checked for internal bleeding and had a CAT scan.
She’s now home and “in pain but OK.”
We’re told she has a bump in the front of her head and pain in her head, neck, knees and back.
The accident reportedly happened when an allegedly intoxicated driver slammed into the car carrying Nielsen, which in turn struck the vehicle in front of it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014