Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell Says $120,000 in Jewels Stolen From Him
10:57 am, March 5th, 2012
Brian Littrell says he and his wife had $120,000 worth of jewels stolen from them at a Georgia hotel.
The Backstreet Boys member claims he and wife Leighanne checked out of the Evergreen Marriott Resort at Stone Mountain on Sunday only to realize they had left her pricey baubles behind.
When the couple returned to the hotel room just 15 minutes later, he says all the jewels – including Leighanne’s $110,000 engagement ring – were gone from their room.
After a police investigation, some of the property has already been recovered — but not the six-carat canary diamond ring.
“We were going to leave, but come to find out there was a person, not to be named on the housekeeping [staff], had one ring that we were looking for and one of the earrings,” Littrell tells the local TV station WSB-TV.
Still, Leighanne says that she is “devastated” over the loss of one of her most prized possessions, adding that Littrell himself had designed the engagement ring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents