Brian Austin Green Discusses Megan Fox Pregnancy on Twitter?
1:10 pm, June 29th, 2012
According to a rumor picked up by a number of outlets, including Metro and Hello! magazine, the former “Beverly Hills 90210″ star allegedly tweeted about Fox’s expectant status.
Green is quoted as supposedly writing, “Thank you everyone. We are so happy :-),” but then adding in another tweet, “‘By the way that last tweet does not confirm or deny anything :)”
Many sites are taking that as “confirmation” that Green broke the couple’s silence on their imminent arrival.
There’s just one problem.
As Gossip Cop reported way back in 2010, Green does NOT have a Twitter account.
Green is still NOT on Twitter, his rep confirms to us on Friday.
The quoted tweets are from an unauthorized poser.
So while Fox is indeed pregnant, as Gossip Cop confirmed with a friend close to the actress in May, the couple have still NOT discussed it — on Twitter or anywhere else.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video