Brian Austin Green: Reese Witherspoon Helped Keep Megan Fox Baby Birth Secret
5:13 pm, November 6th, 2012LISTEN
With a little help from America’s Sweetheart, Reese Witherspoon!
On Tuesday, Green appeared on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show and revealed, “We got really lucky and I’ve been wanting to send Reese Witherspoon flowers for like a month and a half now. Because she actually gave birth the day before us in Santa Monica and we were lucky enough to go in at like 2:30 in the morning to the hospital and nobody knew.”
The actor noted, “We got home and thought, ‘This is unbelievable.’ Because we weren’t expecting to be able to get away with it. We were expecting all the guys [paparazzi] to be in the hallways, in the parking structure, and all that stuff. So, we just figured we would go with it as long as we could.”
“Reese, your ice cream cake is on the way!” joked Green.
Fox gave birth on September 27, and announced the the birth of their child Noah Shannon on October 17 after one outlet got word of the news.
Green, who has a 10-year-old son with ex Vanessa Marcil, also opened up about being a new dad again.
He told Seacrest, “I really felt young for my age until my new son was born. Literally, I’ve never felt so 40 in my life,” adding, “He’s really good. He sleeps, but it’s only in like 3-hour increments. So, you get about 3 hours, then he’ll kind of fuss about something.”
Check out the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese