Brian Austin Green Loses $200,000 Lawsuit Against Ex-Girlfriend Vanessa Marcil
3:22 pm, October 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Green sued former “Beverly Hills 90210″ co-star Vanessa Marcil earlier this year over what he claimed was a $200,000 loan that she allegedly never repaid.
Green claimed he first loaned Marcil — the mother of his 10-year-old son Kassius – $50,000 back in 2000.
The actor also said he gave her an additional $150,000 with the understanding that she would re-pay him at a later date.
When Green asked her to pay up last November, Marcil allegedly refused, prompting him to sue her for the money, plus damages.
But now a judge has ruled that Green isn’t entitled to the cash, determining that the statute of limitations has expired.
But it gets worse for him.
The judge also said that Marcil can now countersue for damages incurred by what her attorneys labeled a “frivolous” lawsuit.
Marcil is reportedly seeking at least $50,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage