Brett Favre Sued for Sexual Harassment By Former Massage Therapists
5:52 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Brett Favre has been sued for sexual harassment by two former massage therapists for the New York Jets.
Christina Scavo and Shannon O’Toole filed suit against the retiring quarterback today in the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
Scavo alleges Favre sent another massage therapist text messages requesting that she and Scavo “get together” with him. She claims Favre treated her like a “hanging slab of meat” during his 2008 season with the Jets.
Court documents allege Favre sent messages reading, “Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I’m all alone” and “Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions.”
After Scavo’s husband called Favre to demand an apology, the Jets never again offered Scavo or O’Toole work, according to the lawsuit.
The suit also names Lisa Ripi, the woman who hired massage therapists for the team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?