Brett Favre Sued for Sexual Harassment By Former Massage Therapists
5:52 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Brett Favre has been sued for sexual harassment by two former massage therapists for the New York Jets.
Christina Scavo and Shannon O’Toole filed suit against the retiring quarterback today in the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
Scavo alleges Favre sent another massage therapist text messages requesting that she and Scavo “get together” with him. She claims Favre treated her like a “hanging slab of meat” during his 2008 season with the Jets.
Court documents allege Favre sent messages reading, “Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I’m all alone” and “Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions.”
After Scavo’s husband called Favre to demand an apology, the Jets never again offered Scavo or O’Toole work, according to the lawsuit.
The suit also names Lisa Ripi, the woman who hired massage therapists for the team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!