Brett Favre Sued for Sexual Harassment By Former Massage Therapists
5:52 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Brett Favre has been sued for sexual harassment by two former massage therapists for the New York Jets.
Christina Scavo and Shannon O’Toole filed suit against the retiring quarterback today in the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
Scavo alleges Favre sent another massage therapist text messages requesting that she and Scavo “get together” with him. She claims Favre treated her like a “hanging slab of meat” during his 2008 season with the Jets.
Court documents allege Favre sent messages reading, “Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I’m all alone” and “Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions.”
After Scavo’s husband called Favre to demand an apology, the Jets never again offered Scavo or O’Toole work, according to the lawsuit.
The suit also names Lisa Ripi, the woman who hired massage therapists for the team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting