Donald Trump Fired Bret Michaels From Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars Because He Never Wanted Him On Show?
6:32 pm, March 11th, 2013
The webloid claims Michaels’ dismissal from the show happened because “Trump was gunning for Bret from the start.”
“Donald wanted Bret to come back as a judge on the show, which he refused to do,” a so-called “source” tells RadarOnline, explaining, “Bret wanted the money he would get as a contestant, not as a judge.”
According to the blog’s insider, “Donald only wanted Bret as a judge. He did not want to have him back as a contestant but the show’s producers basically forced him into having Bret back.”
“They couldn’t force him to keep Bret around so he got rid of him the first opportunity he had,” explains the site’s source. “It is Donald’s show and he is going to run it the way he wants to.”
If RadarOnline’s complete lack of logic sounds baffling, that’s because it is.
The site is simultaneously arguing that Trump’s producers overpowered him and forced him to cast Michaels as a contestant… except Trump is the ultimate decision-maker, runs the show “the way he wants to,” and therefore fired Michaels as soon as possible.
This makes zero sense.
A source close to Michaels agrees, telling Gossip Cop that RadarOnline’s version of events is “crazy.”
We’re assured that while the rocker indeed could have come back as a judge, he “wanted to go back to raise more money and awareness for his charity” as a contestant.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank