CLAIM: Bret Michaels Was Crying “Mess” After Fired On All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
2:41 pm, March 5th, 2013
“Bret Bawls! Michaels Has Meltdown Over Celebrity Apprentice Elimination, ‘Crying And Totally Distraught,’” reads the headline of a new RadarOnline “exclusive” about Bret Michaels.
According to the webloid, “Bret was crying and totally distraught after he was fired” by Donald Trump in the first episode of ”All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
A so-called “source” for the blog says, “It was brutal to watch him freaking out the way he did.”
“It was a mess when Bret was told the news,” relates RadarOnline’s supposed source, adding, “He couldn’t stop crying and even the producers were trying to comfort him. No one expected him to have a meltdown like that.”
The only thing that’s “brutal” and a “mess” is the webloid’s report.
Michaels was NOT “crying” after being eliminated.
NONE of Gossip Cop’s “Apprentice” insiders could confirm RadarOnline’s out-of-the-blue claims.
A Michaels insider tells us the rocker took the firing in stride, and his view is “onward and upward.”
And a rep for “Celebrity Apprentice” further told Gossip Cop, “No tears were shed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles