Bret Michaels Calls Off Engagement to Longtime Love Kristi Gibson
3:48 pm, July 30th, 2012
The rocker’s rep tells us, “Bret Michaels and longtime girlfriend Kristi Gibson have called off their engagement at this time.”
“Although the couple have separated, they remain great friends and are committed to jointly raising their two daughters, Raine and Jorja,” adds the rep.
Michaels and Gibson got engaged in 2010 on the finale of his VH1 reality show, “Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It.”
They have been dating on and off for 18 years.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss