Bret Michaels Calls Off Engagement to Longtime Love Kristi Gibson
3:48 pm, July 30th, 2012
The rocker’s rep tells us, “Bret Michaels and longtime girlfriend Kristi Gibson have called off their engagement at this time.”
“Although the couple have separated, they remain great friends and are committed to jointly raising their two daughters, Raine and Jorja,” adds the rep.
Michaels and Gibson got engaged in 2010 on the finale of his VH1 reality show, “Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It.”
They have been dating on and off for 18 years.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents