UPDATE: Mother-in-law of Tiger Woods released from hospital
4:00 pm, December 8th, 2009BREAKING!
UPDATE: Elin Nordegren‘s mother Barbro Holmberg has been released from the hospital, and is back in Woods’ mansion. She had collapsed early this morning, and was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains.
Amid seemingly endless reports that Tiger Woods cheated on his wife comes news that his mother-in-law, who was staying with them, was rushed to a local hospital early this morning.
Firefighters responded to an emergency call at 2:36 a.m. EST. Holmberg was then taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee with stomach pains.
Initially it was reported that Holmberg refused to be taken to the hospital. She is now in stable condition.
This is the same hospital that Woods was transported to after his November 27 car crash.
Gossip Cop will update you as soon as details emerge.
At last count, 10 women have alleged or have been alleged to have had an affair with Woods. Those known by name are Rachel Uchitel, Jamie Grubbs, Kalika Moquin, Cori Rist, Jamie Jungers, Mindy Lawton, and Holly Sampson. Three other women (to date) remain unidentified.
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?