Site Claims Two Alleged Tiger Woods Flings are Escorts
7:28 pm, December 10th, 2009BREAKING!
Two of the women alleged to be among Tiger Woods‘ mistresses are high-end escorts, according to one of the top madams in America.
Michelle Braun, who recently pled guilty to money laundering and prostitution, tells TMZ she has tax forms that prove that Jamie Jungers and Holly Joy Sampson – two of the women connected to the Woods scandal – received payment from Global Travel Network (GTN), which Braun used as a front to pay her escorts.
While Braun claims both Jungers and Sampson were compensated for “introductions” to men, documents do not suggest Woods paid her company for any services.
Gossip Cop will follow this story as it develops…
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014