Rush Limbaugh experienced sensation of “heart attack”
1:31 pm, December 31st, 2009UPDATE
Walter E. Williams, an economics professor at George Mason University, who had previously been slated to fill in for a vacationing Rush Limbaugh, said on the radio show host’s program that Limbaugh experienced the same sensation as a “heart attack coming on.” Williams added that doctors hadn’t confirmed whether Limbaugh had a heart attack, and that more exams were planned for today.
Williams assured listeners, “He had a comfortable night and he’s getting good medical attention.”
A rep for Rush Limbaugh’s radio program issued the following statement:
“Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains… Rush appreciates your prayers and well wishes and will keep you updated via rushlimbaugh.com and on his radio program.”
No other information was given about the radio show host’s condition.
Gossip Cop will keep you updated as details emerge.
Rush Limbaugh was rushed from the Kahala Hotel and Resort in Honolulu, where he’s been staying for the holidays, to a hospital with chest pains.
Paramedics took Limbaugh to Queen’s Medical Center, where he is in serious condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for the best in accurate celebrity reporting!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?