BREAKING: “New Moon” Heavy Hitters to Hit NYC for Special Screening
11:43 am, November 12th, 2009
Los Angeles might be getting the official “New Moon” premiere, but Gossip Cop can confirm New York will host a special screening of the second “Twilight Saga” film before it hits theaters.
Will any people of interest be there? You might say so.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, and Kellan Lutz are all scheduled to join director Chris Weitz on Thursday, November 19 in Manhattan for a previously unannounced screening.
Gossip Cop is working on additional details.
For the very latest, follow @GossipCop on Twitter, and remember to check GossipCop.com for updates!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet