BREAKING: “New Moon” Heavy Hitters to Hit NYC for Special Screening
11:43 am, November 12th, 2009
Los Angeles might be getting the official “New Moon” premiere, but Gossip Cop can confirm New York will host a special screening of the second “Twilight Saga” film before it hits theaters.
Will any people of interest be there? You might say so.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, and Kellan Lutz are all scheduled to join director Chris Weitz on Thursday, November 19 in Manhattan for a previously unannounced screening.
Gossip Cop is working on additional details.
For the very latest, follow @GossipCop on Twitter, and remember to check GossipCop.com for updates!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Forces Kids To Speak Only Spanish?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!