The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Crosses $300 Million Mark Worldwide
12:00 pm, November 22nd, 2011BOX OFFICE
In its fourth day of release, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 crossed $300 million at the worldwide box office.
The movie earned $9.85 million domestically on Monday, following a $139.5 million opening weekend.
Combined with an overseas haul just under $153 million, Breaking Dawn ended Monday with an overall total of $300.9 million.
Happy Two Feet, Immortals, Puss in Boots and Jack and Jill each topped $1 million in Monday ticket sales.
Breaking Dawn continues to play at 4,061 North American theaters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired