The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Crosses $300 Million Mark Worldwide
12:00 pm, November 22nd, 2011BOX OFFICE
In its fourth day of release, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 crossed $300 million at the worldwide box office.
The movie earned $9.85 million domestically on Monday, following a $139.5 million opening weekend.
Combined with an overseas haul just under $153 million, Breaking Dawn ended Monday with an overall total of $300.9 million.
Happy Two Feet, Immortals, Puss in Boots and Jack and Jill each topped $1 million in Monday ticket sales.
Breaking Dawn continues to play at 4,061 North American theaters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?