The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Crosses $300 Million Mark Worldwide
12:00 pm, November 22nd, 2011BOX OFFICE
In its fourth day of release, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 crossed $300 million at the worldwide box office.
The movie earned $9.85 million domestically on Monday, following a $139.5 million opening weekend.
Combined with an overseas haul just under $153 million, Breaking Dawn ended Monday with an overall total of $300.9 million.
Happy Two Feet, Immortals, Puss in Boots and Jack and Jill each topped $1 million in Monday ticket sales.
Breaking Dawn continues to play at 4,061 North American theaters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!