The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Crosses $300 Million Mark Worldwide
12:00 pm, November 22nd, 2011BOX OFFICE
In its fourth day of release, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 crossed $300 million at the worldwide box office.
The movie earned $9.85 million domestically on Monday, following a $139.5 million opening weekend.
Combined with an overseas haul just under $153 million, Breaking Dawn ended Monday with an overall total of $300.9 million.
Happy Two Feet, Immortals, Puss in Boots and Jack and Jill each topped $1 million in Monday ticket sales.
Breaking Dawn continues to play at 4,061 North American theaters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting