‘Breaking Dawn’ Production Schedule Confirmed
3:50 pm, August 16th, 2010
Over the past few days, rumors about Breaking Dawn‘s production have picked up as filming on the final installment of The Twilight Saga nears.
A source close to the production confirms to Gossip Cop that filming will begin in November (as we reported last week) and extend until roughly March 15.
Although the expansive nature of Bill Condon‘s two-parter (and size of his cast) means there could be minor schedule tweaks, the timetable is set.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss