‘Breaking Dawn’ Production Schedule Confirmed
3:50 pm, August 16th, 2010
Over the past few days, rumors about Breaking Dawn‘s production have picked up as filming on the final installment of The Twilight Saga nears.
A source close to the production confirms to Gossip Cop that filming will begin in November (as we reported last week) and extend until roughly March 15.
Although the expansive nature of Bill Condon‘s two-parter (and size of his cast) means there could be minor schedule tweaks, the timetable is set.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents