‘Breaking Dawn’ Production Schedule Confirmed
3:50 pm, August 16th, 2010
Over the past few days, rumors about Breaking Dawn‘s production have picked up as filming on the final installment of The Twilight Saga nears.
A source close to the production confirms to Gossip Cop that filming will begin in November (as we reported last week) and extend until roughly March 15.
Although the expansive nature of Bill Condon‘s two-parter (and size of his cast) means there could be minor schedule tweaks, the timetable is set.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries