Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Reshoot Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Scenes
7:44 am, April 15th, 2012
Breaking Dawn – Part 2 director Bill Condon announced late on Saturday that he, the crew, and cast of the film, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would have to return to Vancouver in a few weeks to do some “additional shots.”
Condon stressed, however, that “we’re not shooting any new scenes or dialogue, just some technical work with some of our cast and stunt actors.”
“I am really looking forward to being back on set with some of the friends I’ve made on my Twilight journey,” he wrote on Facebook, adding, “And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson