Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Reshoot Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Scenes
7:44 am, April 15th, 2012
Breaking Dawn – Part 2 director Bill Condon announced late on Saturday that he, the crew, and cast of the film, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would have to return to Vancouver in a few weeks to do some “additional shots.”
Condon stressed, however, that “we’re not shooting any new scenes or dialogue, just some technical work with some of our cast and stunt actors.”
“I am really looking forward to being back on set with some of the friends I’ve made on my Twilight journey,” he wrote on Facebook, adding, “And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"