ESTIMATES: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Could Hit $125 Million Opening Weekend
11:13 pm, November 15th, 2011
According to reported early studio estimates, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 is primed to earn more than $110 million in its opening weekend at the domestic box office.
Some projections have the fourth film in the series hitting the $125 million mark.
Either figure would make Breaking Dawn the easy weekend winner and give it the second-highest opening in the franchise’s history, behind only New Moon, which racked up $142.8 million when it debuted almost exactly two years ago.
Last weekend’s champ, Immortals, debuted to $32.2 million.
Breaking Dawn is slated to debut in 4,061 theaters across North America on Friday.
The initial projections are being reported by Deadline.
Gossip Cop will have updated box office estimates later this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring