Breaking Dawn Earns $30.25 Million from Midnight Screenings
12:49 pm, November 18th, 2011BOX OFFICE
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 grossed $30.25 million from midnight screenings in 3,521 theaters, according to Summit Entertainment.
The sum is the best-ever showing for the franchise, topping the $30.1 million total for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Only Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 had a bigger opening midnight haul.
Breaking Dawn earned $8.9 million in overseas territory before even opening in the United States and Canada at 12:01 a.m. on Friday morning.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?