Breaking Dawn Earns $30.25 Million from Midnight Screenings
12:49 pm, November 18th, 2011BOX OFFICE
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 grossed $30.25 million from midnight screenings in 3,521 theaters, according to Summit Entertainment.
The sum is the best-ever showing for the franchise, topping the $30.1 million total for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Only Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 had a bigger opening midnight haul.
Breaking Dawn earned $8.9 million in overseas territory before even opening in the United States and Canada at 12:01 a.m. on Friday morning.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever