Breaking Dawn Earns $30.25 Million from Midnight Screenings
12:49 pm, November 18th, 2011BOX OFFICE
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 grossed $30.25 million from midnight screenings in 3,521 theaters, according to Summit Entertainment.
The sum is the best-ever showing for the franchise, topping the $30.1 million total for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Only Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 had a bigger opening midnight haul.
Breaking Dawn earned $8.9 million in overseas territory before even opening in the United States and Canada at 12:01 a.m. on Friday morning.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?