OFFICIAL: “No Decision Has Been Made”; However…
6:07 pm, February 11th, 2010EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT!
Reports everywhere this evening claim “Breaking Dawn” is going to be adapted into two movies.
The official word given to Gossip Cop from a rep for Summit is, “No decision has been made and as we have said all along we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring Breaking Dawn to the big screen.”
HOWEVER, a well-placed source tells Gossip Cop dividing Breaking Dawn into two pictures “is the direction that it’s going in.” We’re told that from a practical standpoint, separating the story into two parts and shooting back-to-back is what makes most sense.
Earlier reports seem to be fairly accurate when it comes to timing, specifically, that filming may begin in October.
Gossip Cop will keep you posted when plans are officially finalized.
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution