Breaking Dawn Passes $500 Million at Box Office in 12 Days
6:28 pm, November 29th, 2011
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 has passed the $500 million mark.
The film grossed $508 million in global ticket sales in only 12 days since the film’s release on November 18, 2011.
Summit Entertainment’s Co-Chairmen Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger stated: “We couldn’t be more pleased with the success of this film and a franchise that the fans have continued to support over the past several years. Thank you to all involved with the films from the actors, filmmakers and Stephenie Meyer to the most important group of all, the global fan base that continues to drive a desire for more Edward, Jacob and Bella.”
In a release sent to Gossip Cop, the studio says Breaking Dawn “also reached an additional milestone domestically, having generated $223 million and putting it in the top 12 films to reach $220 million in 10 days.”
What do you think of these numbers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 20 Celebs Who Went To Ivy League Schools