No 3-D Plans for ‘Breaking Dawn’
10:11 am, September 21st, 2010
A major rumor making waves over the past twenty-four hours claims that the second part of Breaking Dawn, starring onscreen and off-screen lovers, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, “will be released in 3-D.”
Similar reports surfaced last spring.
Once again, they are false.
The site behind the claim, which warns visitors not to “fall for any casting scams,” is itself questionable.
A rep for Summit tells Gossip Cop, “Neither film is being shot in 3D,” and calls the rumors “fabricated.”
And a source informs Gossip Cop that while 3D effects can be added during post-production (as they have with some recent releases), right now it is too premature to say whether either part of Breaking Dawn will be converted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now