No 3-D Plans for ‘Breaking Dawn’
10:11 am, September 21st, 2010
A major rumor making waves over the past twenty-four hours claims that the second part of Breaking Dawn, starring onscreen and off-screen lovers, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, “will be released in 3-D.”
Similar reports surfaced last spring.
Once again, they are false.
The site behind the claim, which warns visitors not to “fall for any casting scams,” is itself questionable.
A rep for Summit tells Gossip Cop, “Neither film is being shot in 3D,” and calls the rumors “fabricated.”
And a source informs Gossip Cop that while 3D effects can be added during post-production (as they have with some recent releases), right now it is too premature to say whether either part of Breaking Dawn will be converted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings