Breaking Bad Marathon Set to Show Every Episode Leading Up to Series Finale
2:45 pm, September 20th, 2013
“Breaking Bad” is getting the ultimate marathon sendoff.
AMC will air every episode of the critically adored and highly addictive series about a chemistry teacher turned meth kingpin in the days leading up to the September 29 series finale.
The second-to-last episode of the hit drama will be shown this Sunday, September 22.
Then, beginning on Wednesday, September 25 at 8 p.m. Eastern, AMC is slated to show the first four seasons in sequence, back-to-back, through most of Friday, September 27.
On Saturday, the network will begin airing all of the episodes from the current, final season, leading up to the 9 p.m. extended 75-minute series finale on Sunday, September 29.
Following the last episode, AMC will air a live “Talking Bad” with series creator Vince Gilligan, stars including Aaron Paul and RJ Mitte, and fan Jimmy Kimmel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank