Breaking Bad Marathon Set to Show Every Episode Leading Up to Series Finale
2:45 pm, September 20th, 2013
“Breaking Bad” is getting the ultimate marathon sendoff.
AMC will air every episode of the critically adored and highly addictive series about a chemistry teacher turned meth kingpin in the days leading up to the September 29 series finale.
The second-to-last episode of the hit drama will be shown this Sunday, September 22.
Then, beginning on Wednesday, September 25 at 8 p.m. Eastern, AMC is slated to show the first four seasons in sequence, back-to-back, through most of Friday, September 27.
On Saturday, the network will begin airing all of the episodes from the current, final season, leading up to the 9 p.m. extended 75-minute series finale on Sunday, September 29.
Following the last episode, AMC will air a live “Talking Bad” with series creator Vince Gilligan, stars including Aaron Paul and RJ Mitte, and fan Jimmy Kimmel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man