Breaking Bad Marathon Set to Show Every Episode Leading Up to Series Finale
2:45 pm, September 20th, 2013
“Breaking Bad” is getting the ultimate marathon sendoff.
AMC will air every episode of the critically adored and highly addictive series about a chemistry teacher turned meth kingpin in the days leading up to the September 29 series finale.
The second-to-last episode of the hit drama will be shown this Sunday, September 22.
Then, beginning on Wednesday, September 25 at 8 p.m. Eastern, AMC is slated to show the first four seasons in sequence, back-to-back, through most of Friday, September 27.
On Saturday, the network will begin airing all of the episodes from the current, final season, leading up to the 9 p.m. extended 75-minute series finale on Sunday, September 29.
Following the last episode, AMC will air a live “Talking Bad” with series creator Vince Gilligan, stars including Aaron Paul and RJ Mitte, and fan Jimmy Kimmel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed