Bravo Offered to “Buy” Husband for Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Member?
1:14 pm, December 10th, 2012
“Bravo is taking FAKENESS to new levels” on this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” reports MediaTakeOut.
A so-called “insider” tells the site, “Bravo offered to pay for the wedding, and to sign a multi-year contract with him to be on the show.”
MediaFakeOut’s alleged source goes on to claim, “Walter said ‘No’ and then he quit the show,” noting, “You’ll see in a few episodes he’s going to mysteriously disappear.”
MTO adds, “Wow… Bravo is now BUYING husbands for these ladies. LOL!!!”
None of this ever happened.
The network has much better uses for its money than to arrange marriages among a lesser-known reality star and her completely unknown boyfriend.
In any case, a Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop there’s absolutely “no truth” to MTO’s allegations that producers offered Jackson any cash to marry Moore.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted