Bravo Offered to “Buy” Husband for Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Member?
1:14 pm, December 10th, 2012
“Bravo is taking FAKENESS to new levels” on this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” reports MediaTakeOut.
A so-called “insider” tells the site, “Bravo offered to pay for the wedding, and to sign a multi-year contract with him to be on the show.”
MediaFakeOut’s alleged source goes on to claim, “Walter said ‘No’ and then he quit the show,” noting, “You’ll see in a few episodes he’s going to mysteriously disappear.”
MTO adds, “Wow… Bravo is now BUYING husbands for these ladies. LOL!!!”
None of this ever happened.
The network has much better uses for its money than to arrange marriages among a lesser-known reality star and her completely unknown boyfriend.
In any case, a Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop there’s absolutely “no truth” to MTO’s allegations that producers offered Jackson any cash to marry Moore.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together