Bravo Offered to “Buy” Husband for Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Member?
1:14 pm, December 10th, 2012
“Bravo is taking FAKENESS to new levels” on this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” reports MediaTakeOut.
A so-called “insider” tells the site, “Bravo offered to pay for the wedding, and to sign a multi-year contract with him to be on the show.”
MediaFakeOut’s alleged source goes on to claim, “Walter said ‘No’ and then he quit the show,” noting, “You’ll see in a few episodes he’s going to mysteriously disappear.”
MTO adds, “Wow… Bravo is now BUYING husbands for these ladies. LOL!!!”
None of this ever happened.
The network has much better uses for its money than to arrange marriages among a lesser-known reality star and her completely unknown boyfriend.
In any case, a Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop there’s absolutely “no truth” to MTO’s allegations that producers offered Jackson any cash to marry Moore.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court