WATCH: Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian in Today Interview
10:53 am, February 12th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville sat down with “Today Show” anchor Willie Geist to discuss her new book “Drinking & Tweeting and other Brandi Blunders” — and the reality star certainly didn’t hold back.
She also said that she and Cibrian no longer speak, and that she’s “concerned” about her kids when they’re with Rimes because of the singer’s stint in rehab.
The show reached out to Cibrian for a comment about the book, and he issued a rare statement that read: “I certainly wish I handled some of the choices I made four years ago differently, but I have been conscious of the choices I have made since.”
He added, “This exploitative book, intended to hurt LeAnn and me, will only hurt and scar my kids. That deeply saddens and concerns me.”
And while it’s still very contentious between Glanville and Rimes and Cibrian, when asked whether one day they may have a cordial relationship, the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star told Geist, “I hope so.”
She noted that after her book tour, “I’m done talking about them completely.”
For more of Glanville slamming her ex, Rimes, and co-star Adrienne Maloof, check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us