WATCH: Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian in Today Interview
10:53 am, February 12th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville sat down with “Today Show” anchor Willie Geist to discuss her new book “Drinking & Tweeting and other Brandi Blunders” — and the reality star certainly didn’t hold back.
She also said that she and Cibrian no longer speak, and that she’s “concerned” about her kids when they’re with Rimes because of the singer’s stint in rehab.
The show reached out to Cibrian for a comment about the book, and he issued a rare statement that read: “I certainly wish I handled some of the choices I made four years ago differently, but I have been conscious of the choices I have made since.”
He added, “This exploitative book, intended to hurt LeAnn and me, will only hurt and scar my kids. That deeply saddens and concerns me.”
And while it’s still very contentious between Glanville and Rimes and Cibrian, when asked whether one day they may have a cordial relationship, the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star told Geist, “I hope so.”
She noted that after her book tour, “I’m done talking about them completely.”
For more of Glanville slamming her ex, Rimes, and co-star Adrienne Maloof, check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2