Brandi Glanville: “I’m Kind Of The Face For Scorned Women In This World” (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, March 9th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville thinks she knows why her new book “Drinking & Tweeting” has resonated with readers and become a major hit.
“I’m kind of the face for scorned women in this world,” she tells HuffPost Live in a new interview, referring to her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s marriage-ending affair with LeAnn Rimes.
She explains, “I’m kind of taking the embarrassment on for all of us, and I’m putting it out there, and it’s kind of like everyone’s story.”
Rimes isn’t the only person with whom Glanville has some problems.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star says that the beef between her and departing cast mate Adrienne Maloof is ”definitely a real conflict.”
Check out the video below to see what else she has to say!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles