Brandi Glanville: “I’m Kind Of The Face For Scorned Women In This World” (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, March 9th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville thinks she knows why her new book “Drinking & Tweeting” has resonated with readers and become a major hit.
“I’m kind of the face for scorned women in this world,” she tells HuffPost Live in a new interview, referring to her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s marriage-ending affair with LeAnn Rimes.
She explains, “I’m kind of taking the embarrassment on for all of us, and I’m putting it out there, and it’s kind of like everyone’s story.”
Rimes isn’t the only person with whom Glanville has some problems.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star says that the beef between her and departing cast mate Adrienne Maloof is ”definitely a real conflict.”
Check out the video below to see what else she has to say!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old