Brandi Glanville: “I’m Kind Of The Face For Scorned Women In This World” (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, March 9th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville thinks she knows why her new book “Drinking & Tweeting” has resonated with readers and become a major hit.
“I’m kind of the face for scorned women in this world,” she tells HuffPost Live in a new interview, referring to her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s marriage-ending affair with LeAnn Rimes.
She explains, “I’m kind of taking the embarrassment on for all of us, and I’m putting it out there, and it’s kind of like everyone’s story.”
Rimes isn’t the only person with whom Glanville has some problems.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star says that the beef between her and departing cast mate Adrienne Maloof is ”definitely a real conflict.”
Check out the video below to see what else she has to say!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?