Brandi Glanville: I Hope LeAnn Rimes Finds “What She is Looking For” In Treatment
10:40 am, August 31st, 2012
Glanville, who was married to Eddie Cibrian when he and Rimes had an affair, says she “totally” supports “LeAnn’s decision to enter rehab.”
It should be noted that Rimes is actually in a treatment center — not “rehab.”
“My top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family,” says Glanville, referring to her kids Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star adds, “LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab.”
Glanville and Rimes have had a notoriously adversarial relationship over the years, with Glanville admitting that, at one point, she wanted “to kill” the country star.
On Thursday, the same day Rimes revealed she was seeking treatment, it was also announced that she is suing two Twitter users, alleged fans of Glanville, who have harassed her online and secretly recorded a phone call they had with the singer.
What do you think of Glanville’s statement?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank