Brandi Glanville: I Hope LeAnn Rimes Finds “What She is Looking For” In Treatment
10:40 am, August 31st, 2012
Glanville, who was married to Eddie Cibrian when he and Rimes had an affair, says she “totally” supports “LeAnn’s decision to enter rehab.”
It should be noted that Rimes is actually in a treatment center — not “rehab.”
“My top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family,” says Glanville, referring to her kids Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star adds, “LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab.”
Glanville and Rimes have had a notoriously adversarial relationship over the years, with Glanville admitting that, at one point, she wanted “to kill” the country star.
On Thursday, the same day Rimes revealed she was seeking treatment, it was also announced that she is suing two Twitter users, alleged fans of Glanville, who have harassed her online and secretly recorded a phone call they had with the singer.
What do you think of Glanville’s statement?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss