Brandi Glanville: I Hope LeAnn Rimes Finds “What She is Looking For” In Treatment
10:40 am, August 31st, 2012
Glanville, who was married to Eddie Cibrian when he and Rimes had an affair, says she “totally” supports “LeAnn’s decision to enter rehab.”
It should be noted that Rimes is actually in a treatment center — not “rehab.”
“My top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family,” says Glanville, referring to her kids Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star adds, “LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab.”
Glanville and Rimes have had a notoriously adversarial relationship over the years, with Glanville admitting that, at one point, she wanted “to kill” the country star.
On Thursday, the same day Rimes revealed she was seeking treatment, it was also announced that she is suing two Twitter users, alleged fans of Glanville, who have harassed her online and secretly recorded a phone call they had with the singer.
What do you think of Glanville’s statement?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"