Brandi Glanville: I Got New Vagina After Eddie Cibrian Affair
7:22 pm, January 29th, 2013
Brandi Glanville really opens up in her new book “Drinking & Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders.”
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star talks bluntly about her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s affair with LeAnn Rimes, her post-split tailspin, and, even the unique plastic surgery she got as payback.
In excerpts printed by Life & Style, Glanville describes seeing something going on between Cibrian and Rimes on the set of their TV movie Northern Lights.
“LeAnn had ‘accidentally’ smeared some cake frosting on her top (she was still a bigger girl and completely flat-chested at the time) and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her,” writes Glanville. “This woman asked my husband if he wanted to eat the frosting mess she’d dropped on her nonexistent chest?”
She continues, “He hadn’t realized I was there, either, and he laughed with hungry eyes at the suggestion.”
After she and Cibrian broke up, Glanville says he promised “he would never marry LeAnn, but that was just one of the countless lies he told me.”
Meanwhile, she fell into disarray.
“I was a jobless, homeless, mother of two living out of her $1,200-a-month SUV and couch-surfing from one hospitable friend to the next,” recalls the reality TV star. “After my divorce — even with the help of Lexapro — I fell into a bit of a tailspin [and an eventual DUI arrest].”
She adds, “White wine became my constant shoulder to lean on.”
Eventually, Glanville fought back as many people would — via vaginal rejuvenation.
“This pretty intense surgery had an even more intense price tag: $12,000,” explains Glanville. “A brand-new vagina would be an Eddie-free vagina… I decided that since Eddie had ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one.”
She gave the doctor Cibrian’s credit card number.
What do you think of Glanville’s revelations in her new book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?