WATCH: Brandi Glanville Makes Acting Debut in Lifetime’s Missing at 17
9:32 pm, October 16th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville makes her acting debut in the new Lifetime movie, Missing at 17.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star has a supporting role in the flick, which is about a teen who goes off in search of her biological mother.
The project marks Glanville’s first turn at a fictional character, after appearing as herself on “90210” earlier this year.
The film will have its world premiere on Saturday, but you can watch a clip of Glanville right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?
- Britney Spears' Troubled Past Exposed In Nutty Texts
- Which Model has Stolen Adam Levine's Heart?
- Katy Perry Launching Her Own Label?
- Shonda Rhimes Welcomes Baby Girl