WATCH: Brandi Glanville Makes Acting Debut in Lifetime’s Missing at 17
9:32 pm, October 16th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville makes her acting debut in the new Lifetime movie, Missing at 17.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star has a supporting role in the flick, which is about a teen who goes off in search of her biological mother.
The project marks Glanville’s first turn at a fictional character, after appearing as herself on “90210” earlier this year.
The film will have its world premiere on Saturday, but you can watch a clip of Glanville right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet