Brandi Glanville & LeAnn Rimes Make Peace for Son’s Soccer Game (PHOTOS)
11:07 am, March 5th, 2012
From enemies to… well, frenemies?
Eddie Cibrian’s past (Brandi Glanville) and present (LeAnn Rimes) loves put aside their differences for an amicable day at Cibrian and Glanville’s son Jake’s soccer game in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The two women looked cordial and happy, sitting side by side and chatting.
Glanville was surprised by the number of paparazzi at the kids’ soccer game, tweeting, “Soooo many paps at Jakes soccer ud think Tom Cruise was playing!!”
Rimes responded with her own tweet: “@BrandiGlanville lol sorry, this was funny! Creepy, but they turn pro at four these days. :) Very popular! At least everyone had fun!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit