Brandi Glanville & LeAnn Rimes Make Peace for Son’s Soccer Game (PHOTOS)
11:07 am, March 5th, 2012
From enemies to… well, frenemies?
Eddie Cibrian’s past (Brandi Glanville) and present (LeAnn Rimes) loves put aside their differences for an amicable day at Cibrian and Glanville’s son Jake’s soccer game in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The two women looked cordial and happy, sitting side by side and chatting.
Glanville was surprised by the number of paparazzi at the kids’ soccer game, tweeting, “Soooo many paps at Jakes soccer ud think Tom Cruise was playing!!”
Rimes responded with her own tweet: “@BrandiGlanville lol sorry, this was funny! Creepy, but they turn pro at four these days. :) Very popular! At least everyone had fun!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted