Brandi Glanville & LeAnn Rimes Make Peace for Son’s Soccer Game (PHOTOS)
11:07 am, March 5th, 2012
From enemies to… well, frenemies?
Eddie Cibrian’s past (Brandi Glanville) and present (LeAnn Rimes) loves put aside their differences for an amicable day at Cibrian and Glanville’s son Jake’s soccer game in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The two women looked cordial and happy, sitting side by side and chatting.
Glanville was surprised by the number of paparazzi at the kids’ soccer game, tweeting, “Soooo many paps at Jakes soccer ud think Tom Cruise was playing!!”
Rimes responded with her own tweet: “@BrandiGlanville lol sorry, this was funny! Creepy, but they turn pro at four these days. :) Very popular! At least everyone had fun!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo