Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes on Twitter: She’s a “Hypocrite”
11:12 am, September 12th, 2012
Though the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star released a statement last month claiming she “totally” supported Rimes’ decision to seek treatment for emotional issues and wished her “all the best,” Glanville is now slamming the singer on Twitter.
Referring to Rimes’ ongoing legal war with two Twitter users who allegedly harassed her online, Glanville wrote, “I saw some of the nasty tweets sent to LR they were MEAN but NOTHING compared 2 the ones her paid employees sent me for over 2 yrs.”
She ended the tweet with the hashtag, “#hypocrit[e].”
Rimes and Glanville have been at odds with each other for years, though they seemed to make peace in March when they bonded at a soccer game.
Of course, Glanville later admitted she once wanted to “kill” the country star.
You know what they say: the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Measuring Rihanna's Success (By Volume)
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related