Brandi Glanville: “I Was Going To Kill” LeAnn Rimes
4:10 pm, May 14th, 2012
Glanville tells Australia’s NW HQ magazine that the first time she saw Rimes at her son’s soccer practice, “I remember walking up… and there she was with my baby in her lap. My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her.”
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star explains, “That was the first time I saw her that way — she was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she’s got my kid on her lap and she’s with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury.”
She offers, “We’re never going to be best friends, but she’s good to my kids, they love her and that’s all I could ask for.”
“If they didn’t like her, I’d be in court right now, fighting. It’s not about me — it’s about them,” adds Glanville.
The reality star also addresses rumors that Rimes and Cibrian didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement, saying, “Thank God [they didn't sign a prenup]. My kids’ futures will be taken care of if that’s true.”
Although Glanville has made peace with Rimes, she’s continues to battle Cibrian.
She’s currently fighting with him to have their kids appear with her on “Real Housewives.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted