Brandi Glanville: “I Was Going To Kill” LeAnn Rimes
4:10 pm, May 14th, 2012
Glanville tells Australia’s NW HQ magazine that the first time she saw Rimes at her son’s soccer practice, “I remember walking up… and there she was with my baby in her lap. My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her.”
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star explains, “That was the first time I saw her that way — she was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she’s got my kid on her lap and she’s with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury.”
She offers, “We’re never going to be best friends, but she’s good to my kids, they love her and that’s all I could ask for.”
“If they didn’t like her, I’d be in court right now, fighting. It’s not about me — it’s about them,” adds Glanville.
The reality star also addresses rumors that Rimes and Cibrian didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement, saying, “Thank God [they didn't sign a prenup]. My kids’ futures will be taken care of if that’s true.”
Although Glanville has made peace with Rimes, she’s continues to battle Cibrian.
She’s currently fighting with him to have their kids appear with her on “Real Housewives.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z