Brandi Glanville on Howard Stern: My Co-Stars Are “C**ts” (VIDEO)
2:43 pm, February 19th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville appeared on Howard Stern’s show on Tuesday, and the outspoken “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was in rare form.
The new author spoke candidly about the show’s salaries, lamenting that the more senior “Housewives” make $250,000 per season.
“I want what they’re getting, cause I feel like I work hard,” explains Glanville, who says of her co-stars, “They are just c**ts.”
Stern asked Glanville about the weird dynamics between her and ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, and then got into her sexual proclivities.
“Are you bisexual?” queried the host.
Glanville replied, “I’ve never been with a girl without a guy. I mean, I really love c**k.”
Good to know!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z