Brandi Glanville on Howard Stern: My Co-Stars Are “C**ts” (VIDEO)
2:43 pm, February 19th, 2013VIDEO
Brandi Glanville appeared on Howard Stern’s show on Tuesday, and the outspoken “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was in rare form.
The new author spoke candidly about the show’s salaries, lamenting that the more senior “Housewives” make $250,000 per season.
“I want what they’re getting, cause I feel like I work hard,” explains Glanville, who says of her co-stars, “They are just c**ts.”
Stern asked Glanville about the weird dynamics between her and ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, and then got into her sexual proclivities.
“Are you bisexual?” queried the host.
Glanville replied, “I’ve never been with a girl without a guy. I mean, I really love c**k.”
Good to know!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!