CLAIM: Brandi Glanville Hospitalized and ‘Scared,’ Docs Don’t Know ‘What’s Wrong’
6:24 pm, November 9th, 2012
“Brandi Glanville Rushed To Hospital,” reads the headline of RadarOnline, which goes on to quote a source as saying, “They’re not sure what’s wrong,” and “We’re all concerned.”
According to the site, the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was taken by ambulance to the hospital on Thursday after “feeling nauseous all day” and having “weird chest pains.”
“She found a weird lump under her arm, which turned out not to be cancer, but doctors still couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with her,” adds the webloid’s so-called “source.”
RadarOnline notes that “Brandi is scared, and so are those closest to her.”
So, how serious is it really?
Despite the site’s alarmist and overly dramatic post, a rep for Glanville tells Gossip Cop, “She has the flu, but it was REALLY bad so she went [to the hospital] just to make sure and got some fluids in her .”
We’re further told Glanville is back “at home resting.”
So despite claims about a “weird lump,” “doctors still couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with her,” and “Brandi is scared,” it was actually not a lump; it was the flu; and Glanville is not scared.
Of course this sensationalism doesn’t exactly surprise Gossip Cop.
Remember, RadarOnline was the same outlet that offered details from the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” reunion months before it even taped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Hilarious Celebrity Tweets