Brandi Glanville Dumped From Hard Rock Hotel Appearance After Racist Remarks
12:02 pm, December 16th, 2013
The reality star was due to walk the red carpet for a party at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Tampa, Florida on Saturday, but the resort nixed her appearance because of her offensive comments.
Hard Rock Tampa president John Fontana said in a statement, “As a company who prides itself on its core values of ‘Love All, Serve All,’ [we have] decided to proceed with the planned party without Ms. Glanville’s appearance due to recent developments that include remarks towards African Americans made by Ms. Glanville on her hit Bravo TV show ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’”
Fonatana added, “Until this situation is behind her, our organization feels it’s best to reinforce our culture and values at this time, which consist of love and respect for all.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Glanville made a joke about her black “Real Housewives” co-star Joyce Giraurd not being able to swim on the show’s December 9 episode.
Perhaps it’s for the best the reality star’s gig was axed, as her nemesis Joanna Krupa was on the party’s guest list.
What do you think of the Hard Rock canceling Glanville’s appearance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet