Brandi Glanville Upped to Full Cast Member on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
4:52 pm, April 27th, 2012
Brandi Glanville has proved she can bring the drama.
The former nemesis of LeAnn Rimes has been promoted to a full-time cast member on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” a network source confirms to Gossip Cop.
Glanville joined the reality show last season as a part-time housewife, along with Dana Wilkey.
But after brawling with Kim and Kyle Richards; suggesting an oral sex instruction party on the series; drunkenly marrying a friend on New Year’s; and allegedly hooking up with Gerard Butler off-set, the former model has clearly demonstrated that reality TV is what she was born to do.
Filming for season three of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is currently underway.
Are you glad Glanville will get more screen time this coming season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- The Best of Paul Walker
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship