Brandi Glanville Upped to Full Cast Member on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
4:52 pm, April 27th, 2012
Brandi Glanville has proved she can bring the drama.
The former nemesis of LeAnn Rimes has been promoted to a full-time cast member on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” a network source confirms to Gossip Cop.
Glanville joined the reality show last season as a part-time housewife, along with Dana Wilkey.
But after brawling with Kim and Kyle Richards; suggesting an oral sex instruction party on the series; drunkenly marrying a friend on New Year’s; and allegedly hooking up with Gerard Butler off-set, the former model has clearly demonstrated that reality TV is what she was born to do.
Filming for season three of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is currently underway.
Are you glad Glanville will get more screen time this coming season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank