Brandi Glanville Feuding With LeAnn Rimes After Singer Calls Rival’s Sons “My Boys”
12:54 pm, December 2nd, 2012
The latest feud began late Friday and spilled over into Saturday when Rimes tweeted, “Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Glanville, however, took exception to the country singer referring to her and Eddie Cibrian’s two sons, Mason and Jake, as “my boys.”
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star shot back on Twitter, “Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children ‘her boys’ Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now.”
Glanville later retweeted a follower’s message, which both slammed Rimes and alluded to Cibrian’s objection to having his kids on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”: “Why is it ok for @leannrimes to whore out @BrandiGlanville ‘s kids on twitter, but they can’t appear on #RHOBH ?? #hmm #hypocrite”
While there have been moments of peace between the two women, Glanville admitted she once wanted to “kill” Rimes.
What do you think of the latest flare-up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together