Brandi Glanville Feuding With LeAnn Rimes After Singer Calls Rival’s Sons “My Boys”
12:54 pm, December 2nd, 2012
The latest feud began late Friday and spilled over into Saturday when Rimes tweeted, “Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Glanville, however, took exception to the country singer referring to her and Eddie Cibrian’s two sons, Mason and Jake, as “my boys.”
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star shot back on Twitter, “Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children ‘her boys’ Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now.”
Glanville later retweeted a follower’s message, which both slammed Rimes and alluded to Cibrian’s objection to having his kids on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”: “Why is it ok for @leannrimes to whore out @BrandiGlanville ‘s kids on twitter, but they can’t appear on #RHOBH ?? #hmm #hypocrite”
While there have been moments of peace between the two women, Glanville admitted she once wanted to “kill” Rimes.
What do you think of the latest flare-up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents