Brandi Glanville Claims “Eddie Cibrian is Asking ME For Child Support,” Actor Says It’s NOT True
12:00 pm, February 19th, 2014
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star tweeted on Tuesday, “Now Mr. fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support!”
Glanville’s “new cars & house” dig is a reference to Cibrian’s life with LeAnn Rimes, who has a huge fortune.
The Drinking & Dating author fumed, “Every time I take one step forward I get a lawyer’s letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say to my ex LET ME! Just STOP.”
However, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Cibrian, who tells us exclusively, “There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife. The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents