Brandi Glanville Claims “Eddie Cibrian is Asking ME For Child Support,” Actor Says It’s NOT True
12:00 pm, February 19th, 2014
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star tweeted on Tuesday, “Now Mr. fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support!”
Glanville’s “new cars & house” dig is a reference to Cibrian’s life with LeAnn Rimes, who has a huge fortune.
The Drinking & Dating author fumed, “Every time I take one step forward I get a lawyer’s letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say to my ex LET ME! Just STOP.”
However, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Cibrian, who tells us exclusively, “There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife. The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss