Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress From Eddie Cibrian Marriage to Army Wife
2:29 pm, January 6th, 2013
She wrote on Twitter, “I donated my wedding gown to a soon to be army wife & I still havent heard about who recieved it!”
While her marriage to Cibrian ended on a sour note two years ago, Glanville added on Twitter that she hopes the gown will “make someone very happy.”
What do you think of Glanville’s gesture?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet