Brandi Glanville: My Face Got Burned By Laser (PHOTO)
6:27 pm, April 11th, 2013PHOTO
Brandi Glanville got burned — and not by LeAnn Rimes.
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star and author shared a startling picture on Wednesday, showing what her face looks like following laser treatment for a medical condition called melasma, which causes discoloration.
Glanville was responding to an unflattering, makeup-free photograph circulating on webloids that did not mention the reason for her appearance.
“I had my face [and] hands burned by a laser [and it's still] healing,” explained Glanville on Twitter.
She added, “Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, it’s been depressing #skinobsessed.”
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet