Brandi Glanville: My Face Got Burned By Laser (PHOTO)
6:27 pm, April 11th, 2013PHOTO
Brandi Glanville got burned — and not by LeAnn Rimes.
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star and author shared a startling picture on Wednesday, showing what her face looks like following laser treatment for a medical condition called melasma, which causes discoloration.
Glanville was responding to an unflattering, makeup-free photograph circulating on webloids that did not mention the reason for her appearance.
“I had my face [and] hands burned by a laser [and it's still] healing,” explained Glanville on Twitter.
She added, “Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, it’s been depressing #skinobsessed.”
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller