Branden James Brings Heidi Klum to Tears With Powerful AGT Performance (VIDEO)
11:11 pm, July 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The openly gay opera singer, whose beautiful voice has helped mend his estrangement with his parents, performed Josh Groban’s “You Raise Me Up.”
“I’ve just always loved you,” a teary Klum said afterwards. ”I feel your emotion when you sing. I’m like right there with you when you sing.”
Mel B, who gave James a standing ovation along with Klum and Howie Mandel, told him, “You have such grace when you sing and it’s like you’re a seasoned pro already.”
“I felt like I was sitting front row at your concert,” she continued. “I would pay to come to see you.”
Said Mandel, “You are here trying to win a million dollars. But in this contest and tonight you’ve won more than that. You’ve won the acceptance of your family. You’ve won the acceptance of America. What you won is priceless.”
And though Howard Stern didn’t stand up for the ovation, he was similarly blown away.
“Look at you. We met you a few weeks ago. And now you take command of this stage like a pro,” he told James, adding, “You really crushed it tonight, and I think you should be very, very proud of yourself.”
Check out the powerful video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside