Bradley Cooper Hitting on Zoe Saldana?
5:18 pm, June 17th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Saldana and Cooper, who star in the upcoming film, The Words, seem to be “getting very up close and personal,” and were even spotted recently sharing “a romantic hug.”
“Adding to the intrigue,” writes Star, “is the fact that Zoe is engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, businessman Keith Britton.”
The mag further notes that Saldana and her fiance looked “miserable” and “unhappy” together at the Cannes Film Festival.
But wait… It gets more complicated, says the mag.
Star points out that Olivia Wilde, with whom Cooper’s been linked, has joined the cast of The Words, which should “make for some interesting fireworks on set between Zoe and her.”
Here’s what’s right about the Star story: Cooper, Saldana and Wilde are in the film, The Words.
Here’s what’s wrong about the Star story: EVERYTHING else.
Cooper and Wilde have not hooked up, and more importantly, The Hangover star has not “set his sights” on Saldana.
A rep for the actress calls the Star article “ridiculous,” adding how Cooper and Saldana are more like “brother and sister.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted