Bradley Cooper Hitting on Zoe Saldana?
5:18 pm, June 17th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Saldana and Cooper, who star in the upcoming film, The Words, seem to be “getting very up close and personal,” and were even spotted recently sharing “a romantic hug.”
“Adding to the intrigue,” writes Star, “is the fact that Zoe is engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, businessman Keith Britton.”
The mag further notes that Saldana and her fiance looked “miserable” and “unhappy” together at the Cannes Film Festival.
But wait… It gets more complicated, says the mag.
Star points out that Olivia Wilde, with whom Cooper’s been linked, has joined the cast of The Words, which should “make for some interesting fireworks on set between Zoe and her.”
Here’s what’s right about the Star story: Cooper, Saldana and Wilde are in the film, The Words.
Here’s what’s wrong about the Star story: EVERYTHING else.
Cooper and Wilde have not hooked up, and more importantly, The Hangover star has not “set his sights” on Saldana.
A rep for the actress calls the Star article “ridiculous,” adding how Cooper and Saldana are more like “brother and sister.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing