Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana “Planning to Tie the Knot”?
9:21 am, December 27th, 2012
The actor allegedly proposed to Saldana, his co-star in The Words, ”a few weeks ago — and she said yes!”
According to a “source” for the tabloid, it was Cooper’s mother Gloria who “convinced” him to pop the question.
“Gloria worked overtime to make it clear to Zoe that Bradley is a changed man and ready to commit,” says the supposed insider, who explains that “Zoe scored major brownie points with Gloria when she promised that she’d start trying to get pregnant just as soon as Bradley proposed. That set the wheels in motion.”
In fact, the Enquirer claims that Cooper even sent his mom “out shopping for the engagement ring,” and now she and Saldana are “bonding over planning the ceremony.”
“Bradley’s now telling pals he’s hoping that wedding bells will ring in late spring or early summer in Philadelphia,” alleges the mag.
And the Enquirer is hoping that by the time spring and summer roll around, readers will have long forgotten this FALSE story.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop they are “NOT getting married.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress