Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana “Planning to Tie the Knot”?
9:21 am, December 27th, 2012
The actor allegedly proposed to Saldana, his co-star in The Words, ”a few weeks ago — and she said yes!”
According to a “source” for the tabloid, it was Cooper’s mother Gloria who “convinced” him to pop the question.
“Gloria worked overtime to make it clear to Zoe that Bradley is a changed man and ready to commit,” says the supposed insider, who explains that “Zoe scored major brownie points with Gloria when she promised that she’d start trying to get pregnant just as soon as Bradley proposed. That set the wheels in motion.”
In fact, the Enquirer claims that Cooper even sent his mom “out shopping for the engagement ring,” and now she and Saldana are “bonding over planning the ceremony.”
“Bradley’s now telling pals he’s hoping that wedding bells will ring in late spring or early summer in Philadelphia,” alleges the mag.
And the Enquirer is hoping that by the time spring and summer roll around, readers will have long forgotten this FALSE story.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop they are “NOT getting married.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents