Bradley Cooper is People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive”
8:06 am, November 16th, 2011
Bradley Cooper is People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” this year.
He told the magazine, “I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this [title]… I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.”
As for his dating status, Cooper says he’s a “single 36-year-old male.”
“If you’re a single man and you happen to be in this business,” he adds, “you’re deemed a player. But I don’t see myself as a ladies’ man.”
Other “Hot Guys” featured in the magazine include, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Liam Hemsworth, Daniel Radcliffe, Justin Theroux, Zac Efron, Prince Harry, Andrew Garfield, Cory Monteith, and Ben Affleck.
What do you think of the choice of Cooper as “Sexiest Man Alive”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks