Bradley Cooper is People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive”
8:06 am, November 16th, 2011
Bradley Cooper is People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” this year.
He told the magazine, “I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this [title]… I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.”
As for his dating status, Cooper says he’s a “single 36-year-old male.”
“If you’re a single man and you happen to be in this business,” he adds, “you’re deemed a player. But I don’t see myself as a ladies’ man.”
Other “Hot Guys” featured in the magazine include, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Liam Hemsworth, Daniel Radcliffe, Justin Theroux, Zac Efron, Prince Harry, Andrew Garfield, Cory Monteith, and Ben Affleck.
What do you think of the choice of Cooper as “Sexiest Man Alive”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?