Bradley Cooper is People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive”
8:06 am, November 16th, 2011
Bradley Cooper is People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” this year.
He told the magazine, “I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this [title]… I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.”
As for his dating status, Cooper says he’s a “single 36-year-old male.”
“If you’re a single man and you happen to be in this business,” he adds, “you’re deemed a player. But I don’t see myself as a ladies’ man.”
Other “Hot Guys” featured in the magazine include, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Liam Hemsworth, Daniel Radcliffe, Justin Theroux, Zac Efron, Prince Harry, Andrew Garfield, Cory Monteith, and Ben Affleck.
What do you think of the choice of Cooper as “Sexiest Man Alive”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank